How is ProCredit Bank operating during the lockdown?
ProCredit Bank is continuing to operate as normal. We are monitoring the situation and taking measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Below you can find answers to the frequently asked questions regarding the situation.
1. THE BANK’S REMOTE SERVICES ARE OPERATING AS USUAL
For the sake of your health and personal safety, please stay at home. All of the following transactions can be conducted remotely using our e-Banking system and mobile application:
• Free transfers within Ukraine (settlement of accounts)
• Free transfers from a card to another bank’s card
• Free online currency exchange
• Opening deposit accounts in UAH/USD/EUR
• Managing your FlexSave account
• International transfers
• Selling/buying/exchanging currencies on the interbank forex market
• Blocking a card and managing limits
If you need us to re-issue your card or a new PIN code, please call the Contact Centre.
If you need assistance with a remote transaction, the Contact Centre team will be pleased to lend a hand. Just call 0 800 50 09 90.
2. BRANCH OPENING HOURS
If you still need to visit a branch, please use the Book an Appointment service by calling the Contact Centre. It will enable us to prepare for the meeting, and you will not have to waste your time waiting. It will also help minimise your contact with other clients.
• All the branches of ProCredit Bank will continue to operate during the standard opening hours, 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Our branches are disinfected thoroughly, and all our employees have personal protective equipment to prevent the spread of the virus.
• Enter the branch only when an employee is not busy. If all the employees are busy, please wait in the Self-Service Area or outside. Do keep the safe distance of at least one metre from other people.
• Wear a protective mask and gloves when you visit our branch and in other public places.
Please note that the Bank may refuse to serve clients with no protective mask and clients who are showing symptoms of acute respiratory infection (coughing, sneezing, runny nose).
3. CARD TRANSACTIONS
The Bank’s card services will continue as normal.
If you have lost your card or need a new one for whatever reason, please call our Contact Centre, and the card will be delivered to your address within ten business days.
During the period of quarantine that the Ukraine Cabinet of Ministers has imposed across the whole country in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Ukraine, it is prohibited to increase the interest rate under any loan agreement.
4.1 FlexFund Overdraft Loan for Private Clients
The Bank will not charge a late repayment fee or penalty interest in cases where the client has had to delay fulfilment of their obligations under a FlexFund overdraft loan agreement during the period from 1 March up to and including the last calendar day of the month in which the quarantine restrictions are lifted. This applies to:
- Annual interest on the used amount of the limit
- Full repayment of the overdraft loan upon expiration of the contract
However, this decision does not release clients from the obligation to fulfil their obligations after the quarantine restrictions have been lifted. At the client’s request, the Bank may allow payment of interest on the FlexFund overdraft loan to be deferred for up to three months. Such requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to reasonable grounds. To request deferment, please call the Contact Centre.
4.2 Loans for Business Clients
The Bank may allow clients representing small and medium-sized businesses to defer payments for up to three months, to be decided on a case-by-case basis, subject to reasonable grounds. Please contact your Business Client Adviser or call the Contact Centre to discuss the options.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Stay home and use the convenient and reliable remote services offered by ProCredit Bank.