ProCredit Bank announces the “My Business is My Life” photo contest
The “My Business is My Life” photo contest is being held to mark Entrepreneur’s Day, which the bank traditionally celebrates on the first Sunday in September. The objective of the photo contest is to give entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their businesses to the public as well as explain why their work has become an inextricable part of their lives.
- Any entrepreneur is eligible to take part in the contest.
- To participate, submit 1 to 5 photos by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Be sure to include your contact information in the e-mail. The photos should reflect the motto of "My Business is My Life" and include a brief history of the establishment of your business.
- Submission period: 1 August 2013 - 1 October 2013.
- Starting 15 August 2013, all pictures submitted will be displayed in a gallery on the bank’s official website.
- 20 winners will be chosen by an online vote. Every visitor to the online gallery is able to cast one single vote.
- The winners of the competition will be announced on 8 October 2013.
The winners will receive:
- Invitations to the SME Days forum in Ukraine, scheduled to take place from 17-18 October in Kyiv. This year, ProCredit Bank is a financial partner of the forum, which will include theoretical and practical components touching upon industry-related features of business. Ekonomika Publishing House is the official host of the forum.
- 3% standard conditions discount on a business loan from ProCredit Bank. This offer is only valid for loan applications submitted before 1 March 2014.
“Having worked directly with entrepreneurs in Ukraine for more than 10 years, we can proudly say that we are surrounded by many people who truly love their work and are happy to share their experiences. These are the most successful developing businesses in which not only money has been invested, but also talent, strength and soul. On the one hand, this photo contest can be a creative outlet for the participants, a way to share their achievements with the public. On the other hand, it can be a good form of advertisement and a means of searching for business partners. Furthermore, it allows the winners to take advantage of the bank’s special offers for businesses and save significantly on the interest payment of a loan. We are confident that we can collect a colourful and interesting exhibition of works that will attract public attention, in particular with regard to small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine”, says Oleksandr Povshedniy, Deputy General Manager.