New processing center
Thank you for choosing ProCredit Bank. We aim to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of the services we provide – services that meet your needs as well as modern technological and market standards.
On 17 July 2017, we successfully began our transition to a new processing centre for bank cards. Current balances can be viewed for cards issued by this processing centre. Furthermore, these payment cards are credited much faster than those previously issued.
Benefits of our new payment cards
- Information on current balances and blocked amounts (HOLD) is available via our e-Banking system
- Payments outside Ukraine or on the Internet do not require unblocking via our Contact Centre
- SMS notification for transactions performed starting at UAH 0.01
- New payment cards equipped with Visa payWave contactless payment technology, which enables the payment of goods and services up to UAH 500 without entering a PIN or providing a signature
Please note: vendors can set a lower limit for contactless payment than the amount specified above
- In order to minimise the risk of fraudulent transactions with a payment card and taking into account the bank's policy of promoting cashless payments, the bank has set daily limits for conducting transactions. The current limits are posted on the bank's official website.
A new payment card will be issued to you automatically. As soon as your card is ready, you will be notified of this by SMS. In order to pick up your card, visit the bank's office at the address indicated in the SMS and present your identification document.
Please note that after completing the transition to our new processing centre, payment cards issued before the transition will no longer be valid. You will be notified of this.