Obtaining reasonably priced funds to finance your operations can support the development of your business. An overdraft helps you optimise the process of making payments to your counterparties, improve the effectiveness of your business finances and increase the stability of your business in an uncertain economic environment.
- Instant access to loan funds
- No fixed monthly instalments to pay
- Streamlined application procedures
- Flexible approach to collateral
Conditions for overdraft limits
|Limit||Up to 50% of the average monthly current account turnover for the last 12 months*|
|Maturity||Up to 24 months|
|Repayment||Monthly interest repayment
Capital repayment at maturity is mandatory
|Disbursement fee||Up to 1.5%|
|Extra charges||• Loan administration fee
* for existing business clients, turnover in ProCredit Bank current account. For new clients, turnover in any Ukrainian bank current account.